The HI-2130 combines the functionality of Holt’s HI-6130 16-bit parallel bus interface and HI-6131 SPI devices, integrating MIL-STD-1553 protocol logic, dual transceivers and dual transformers in a single compact package.
The low profile 15 x 15 x 4.4 mm HI-2130LBxx is the world's smallest single package 1553 terminal with integrated transformers and is ideal for use in applications such as Switched Mezzanine Card (XMC) or PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) assemblies. The BGA package is available in both RoHS compliant and Sn/Pb configurations, giving customers a solution for tin-lead assemblies without expensive re-balling.
The HI-2130GxxF provides customers with a hermetic, metal lid, RoHS compliant option.
The devices include the entire signal I/O set of HI-6130 and HI-6131, with the addition of a new input signal for selecting parallel bus or SPI host interface. Two pairs of transformer output signals connect directly to the MIL-STD-1553 Bus A and Bus B stubs.
The parts are available in Industrial -40oC to +85oC, or Extended, -55oC to +125oC temperature ranges.
Refer to the HI-6130 datasheet for full functional description and operation.
- Combined functionality of HI-6130 and HI-6131 in a single package with integrated transformers
- Smallest footprint MIL-STD-1553/1760 solution available (includes transformers)
- Low profile package solution suitable for PMC and XMC applications
- Hermetically sealed die option (MSL1) available
- Extended temperature range, -55ºC to +125ºC
- Less expensive than traditional multi-chip modules
- DO-254 certifiable