Holt Integrated Circuits continues its support of the MIL-STD-1553 / 1760 data buses, releasing a dual 3.3V transceiver with precision receiver thresholds. The HI-1579A receiver outputs can be independently forced to the bus idle state (logic '0') by setting RXENA or RXENB low.
The part is available in a 20-pin SOIC package with integrated metal heat sink in the base of the device to ensure adequate heat dissipation in even the most demanding environments.
The HI-1579A uses the same, industry standard 1:2.5 turns ratio transformer as Holt’s 5V parts.
Samples of the HI-1579A are readily available upon request.
- Compliant to MIL-STD-1553A & B, MIL-STD-1760, and ARINC 708A
- 3.3V Single Supply Operation
- CMOS Technology for Low Standby Power
- Available in 20-Pin Plastic ESOIC (Thermally Enhanced) Package
- Industrial & Extended Temperature Ranges Available
- Industry Standard Pin Configurations
- MIL-STD-1553 Interfaces
- Smart Munitions
- Stores Management
- Sensor Interfaces
- Test Equipment