The HI-3182PSX-N, HI-3184PSX-N and HI-3185PSX-N bus interface products are silicon gate CMOS devices designed as a line driver in accordance with the ARINC 429 bus specifications. In addition to being functional upgrades of Holt's HI-8382 & HI-8383 products, they are also alternate sources for the HS-3182 ( Intersil/Harris), the RM3182 (Fairchild /Raytheon) and the BD429 & DEI1022 (DEI/DDC) line driver products that do not have integral heat-sinks.
Inputs are provided for clocking and synchronization. These signals are AND'd with the DATA inputs to enhance system performance and allow the HI-318X-N series of products to be used in a variety of applications. Both logic and synchronization inputs feature built-in 2,000V minimum ESD input protection as well as TTL and CMOS compatibility.
The differential outputs of the HI-318X-N series of products are independently programmable to either the high speed or low speed ARINC 429 output rise and fall time specifications through the use of two external capacitors. The output voltage swing is also adjustable by the application of an external voltage to the VREF input. Both products have a 37.5 ohm resistor in series with each ARINC output. In addition, the HI-3182PSX-N product also has a fuse in series with each output.
The HI-318X-N series of line drivers is intended for use where logic signals must be converted to ARINC 429 levels such as when using an ASIC, the HI-8282/HI-8282A/HI-3282 ARINC 429 Serial Transmitter/Dual Receivers, the HI-8584 Enhanced ARINC 429 Transmitter/Dual Receiver, the HI-6010 ARINC 429 Transmitter/Receiver or the HI-8783 ARINC Interface Device. Holt products are readily available for both industrial and military applications. Please contact the Holt Sales Department for additional information.
- Low Power CMOS
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- Programmable Output Voltage Swing
- Adjustable ARINC Rise and Fall Times
- Plastic 14 Pin Narrow Body & 16-Pin Wide Body SOIC Packages without a Heat-sink are Available
- Pin-for-Pin Alternative For DEI/DDC/Intersil/Fairchild Applications
- Operates At Data Rates Up To 100 Kbits
- Overvoltage Protection
- Industrial & Extended Temperature Ranges Available
- Avionics Data Communication
- CMOS/TTL to ARINC 429 Level Conversion
- CMOS/TTL to RZ & NRZ Level Conversion