The HI-8423 is an eight channel discrete-to-digital device. Mixed-signal CMOS technology is used to provide superior low-power performance. The device has eight separate Open/Ground sensing inputs with CMOS/TTL compatible outputs that can be disabled (tri-state) using the CE* and OE* pins. The HI-8423 is offered in a small footprint 20-pin plastic TSSOP package.
- Eight independent Open/Ground sensing channels.
- 5.0V single supply operation
- Low-power CMOS technology
- CMOS/TTL compatible outputs
- 20 pin plastic TSSOP package
- Industrial & extended temperature ranges available