The HI-8422 is a sixteen channel discrete-to-digital device. The device has eight channels designed to sense 28V/Open signals and eight channels to sense Open/Ground signals. Mixed-signal CMOS technology is used to provide superior low-power performance. The device outputs are CMOS/TTL compatible outputs and may be disabled (tri-state) using the CE* and OE* pins. The HI-8422 is offered in a small footprint 44-pin plastic Quad Flat Package (PQFP).
- Eight independent 28V/Open sensing channels
- Eight independent Open/Ground sensing channels.
- 5.0V single supply operation
- Low-power CMOS technology
- CMOS/TTL compatible outputs
- 44-pin plastic Quad Flat Package (PQFP)
- Industrial & extended temperature ranges available