The HI-8420 is a six channel discrete-to-digital device. Mixed-signal CMOS technology is used to provide superior low-power performance. The device has six separate Open/Ground sensing inputs with CMOS/TTL compatible outputs that can be disabled (tri-state) using the CE* and OE* pins. The HI-8420 is a drop-in replacement for the DEI1026 and is offered in a small footprint 16-pin plastic SOIC package.
- Six independent Open/Ground sensing channels.
- 5.0V single supply operation
- Low-power CMOS technology
- CMOS/TTL compatible outputs
- 16 pin plastic narrow body SOIC package
- Industrial & extended temperature ranges available
- Drop-in replacement for DEI1026