Holt Integrated Circuits, the leader in ARINC 429 components, has now turned its expertise to MIL-STD-1553. Using proven design techniques and state-of-the-art analog CMOS technology, the new HI-1567 is the smallest and most power-efficient 5V dual transceiver in the industry.
The HI-1567 is available in a tiny 20-pin SOIC package. An integrated metal heat sink in the base of the device ensures adequate heat dissipation in even the most demanding environments. Measuring only 0.5 x 0.4 inches, and only 0.1 inch thick, the HI-1567 offers the smallest board footprint available for this function, and is small enough even for PCMCIA applications.
The HI-1567 is also available in the traditional 20-pin ceramic DIP package offering users a lower-cost, lower-power replacement for transceivers from other manufacturers.
Samples of the HI-1567 are readily available in both package styles. The part may be used with standard MIL-STD-1553 transformers with a 1:2.5 turns ratio for direct coupled and 1:1.79/1:1.4 turns ratios for transformer coupled bus connections.
- Compliant to MIL-STD-1553A & B and MIL-STD-1760
- CMOS Technology For Low Standby Power
- Smallest Footprint Available in 20-Pin Plastic ESOIC Package
- Less Than 1.0W Maximum Power Dissipation
- Available in DIP, Flatpack and Small Outline ESOIC Package Options
- Industrial & Extended Temperature Ranges Available
- Industry Standard Pin Configurations
- MIL-STD-1553 Interfaces
- Smart Munitions
- Stores Management
- Sensor Interfaces